Digital Marketing Coordinator & Content Producer
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly organised, Marketing Coordinator with a flair for creativity and a passion for writing.
Reporting directly to the Digital Director and working within the digital delivery team, you will play a key role in the day-to-day management and of agency operations, assisting in the planning and coordination of digital marketing projects and campaigns. Exceptional organisational skills and a sharp eye for detail are a must!
This role also offers strong outlets for someone bursting with creative ideas and a talent for exceptional writing. The successful applicant will be required to produce and assist in the production of high-quality written content for websites, blogs, social media and a range of business writing outputs including whitepapers and reports. Great written abilities will be underpinned with strong research skills, analytical abilities and familiarity with key web publishing and reporting tool including Google Analytics.
The right personality and work ethic is paramount. We are looking for a highly motivated, team player to work within a well-established team that isn’t frightened to put in the extra hours when required.
While digital or traditional agency experience is definitely preferred, if you are an organisational phenomenon, with a great attitude, next-level creative and writing skills and a passion digital marketing, training will be provided to round out your skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 – 2 years digital or agency experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Unshakable attention to detail.
- Excellent research skills.
- A head full of great creative ideas and the ability to communicate them.
- Exceptional written skills and ability to write in a range of styles.
- Strong verbal abilities and a personable manner.
- Experience with web publishing and reporting tools.
- A high level of numeracy with analytical skills.
- A great attitude and ability to function as part of a wider team.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
This is truly a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic and fast-growing team of digital marketing experts. The role offers fantastic professional development and career progression prospects for the right candidate.
Applicants for this position will be required to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Last day of Application: 1st May, 2016