We are currently searching for a highly talented SEO specialist to join our dynamic and multi-disciplinary, digital marketing team. If you’ve got a proven track record in developing and implementing high-performance, SEO campaigns and want to join a fast-paced team of digital specialists, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary level education.
- 3+ years in digital or SEO agency.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- High-level proficiency with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools et al
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Good HTML and CSS skills (PHP is a bonus).
- Solid experience with leading SEO tool suites
- A great attitude, the ability to work as part of a team and to manage your own workload.
- Good knowledge and abilities across other complimentary disciplines inc SEM, content marketing, UI/UX, conversion rate optimisation.
- A passion for web technologies and digital communications.
As a lead SEO, you will be expected to contribute to the learning and development of the team, in your area of expertise and demonstrate thought leadership.
On a day-to-day basis, you will responsible for delivering:
- Website SEO audits, insights and analysis.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Developing SEO strategies, rationales and action plans.
- Carrying out keyword and key phrase research.
- Developing and Implementing SEO enhancements and deliverables.
- Developing quality backlinks and managing directory listings.
- Documenting SEO changes, enhancement and updates.
- Reviewing rankings and visibility data.
- Producing SEO and analytics reports and analysis.
- Contributing to client presentations and new businesses pitches.
Storm IMC is a fast-growing, digital marketing agency that is quickly developing a reputation for excellence and delivering tangible results, that the other agencies can’t touch. We are a Google Partner Agency a member of the IAB and we’re committed to excellence in digital marketing.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter clearly explaining why you are the best candidate including your previous experiences, the tools you are proficient in etc to email@example.com.
PS: Please note that this position is only open to applicants with NZ permanent residency.